Monday, July 11, 2011

Swanson Sentenced For 1st Murder; Pleads Guilty To 2nd

Swanson Sentenced For 1st Murder; Pleads Guilty To 2nd

Ok since this is my first posting I want to let everyone know my views on the death sentence. PLEASE MAKE IT LEGAL IN EVERY SINGLE STATE. I hate how they call this man a boy, just because he is 18. When he murdered those women he was 16 years old. “I then intentionally, deliberately and with pre-meditation shot the clerk causing her to die. I did this with specific intent to kill her,” Swanson told the court. is what he said. He knew that his actions were wrong and yet still proceeded to kill. He knows the difference between right and wrong. What I also don't understand is that so many people that are on trial for murder always want to plead out insanity. So you are saying that my tax paying dollars are going to someone who is dangerous, who killed, gets to sit in prison, eat, sleep, make friends, laugh and play while the victims family (families) suffer and they are paying for them???? Where is the justice in that? Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment