Thursday, July 14, 2011

Teen arrested after bodies found in house fire

Teen arrested after bodies found in house fire

This is upsetting none the less. This child is obvisouly disturbed who should have been taken better care of, but unfortunately was not, and hey not everyone can be watched. Like I have said before kids growing up in an environment where parents don't have the time, or the money, or even the fact of where they live perhaps in a community where the child felt out of place felt like this was socially acceptable because he was watching tv or even playing video games where Molotov cocktail's are used. As cool as they seem on the TV screen, they are not fun in real life. I hate to see youth like this go down that road of crime. But then again maybe he didn't know what he was doing was wrong. I don't know and I can't say for sure what he was thinking at the time. It just stinks that two helps 86 year old people died by the hands of this careless youth. It hurts me because my grandparents raised me and my older brother so I have so much respect for my elders, where as everyone else should and if you don't go get bent! But now here is the kicker for me folks. If this kid does know the difference between right and wrong what should be his fate? Oklahoma does have the death penalty--I am just throwing this out there but in this case due to the fact that he is only 15 and maybe have a mental disorder his chances are slim for walking the plank. I just hope that now since he is in custody that they can get him the proper help that he needs.

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I was raised the same way respecting elders and was raised mainly by my great aunt.

    I have no idea why society has gotten away from simple manners and respect. I often wonder did these things always happen but we didn't hear about it?

    One of my hobbies is reading true crime novels but I watch all of the true crime channels that exist I think.

    I just want to know...what makes some people, especially those who are "seemingly normal" do the horrible things they do. There isn't one answer is there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you for enjoying my blog! To answer your question its all about factors that interplay in a criminals life lose how is their home life, how are they treated in school (considering he was 15) his peers. Perhaps even he has a mental illness. So no there isn't just one answer there could quite possibly be so much going on for him that we don't know and its heart breaking because of his age. I hats to see kids go down the wrong paths. Cases like this are hard and the jury will I am sure find this one what I like to call a "hand to mouth" ordeal. But here is the question do you feel bad for him? Or do you feel angry because at his age he should know the difference between right and wrong? What if he doesn't? Who's fault is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I just remembered what about those violent video games? Violent graphics on tv? What if he enjoyed a tv character that got away with such deviant crimes and in his mind it was ok? Like the tv show Burn Notice its a great show. Now I understand some peoples views are point the finger else where but there are some leading factors for his behavior. I just wish we knew and were told why, from the boy he did what he did. Till then... Who knows.

    ReplyDelete